2015/2016 Fall/Winter Work Study Program
Student Affairs Creative
Job Family: Multimedia & Design
Position Title: Web Assistant
Work Hours per week: 10.00
Number of Positions Required: 1
Rate of Pay: $12.50/hour
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Apr 15, 2016
You will work closely with the Graphic & Web Specialist of Student Affairs to ensure the continual production and maintenance of the Student Affairs web presence.
- Assists in maintenance of websites across Ryerson Student Affairs through the Ryerson’s CMS; including but not limited to text edits, asset updating, coding, page layouts, etc.
- Assists in maintenance of RU Student Life through WordPress. Including but not limited to campaign page layouts and monthly updates.
- Assists in new webpages/websites or other web formats that may be needed such as html emails, etc.
Technical/Software Skills Required:
- XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS ( Cascading Style Sheets)
- DAM ( Data Asset Management) Systems
- Knowledge of Ryerson’s CMS also an asset
Method of Job Application and Materials Required
Please send all materials listed below to email@example.com
- Work Study Approval Email (You must be Work Study approved to be eligible for this position)
- Web Project Sample