Published on February 27th, 2012 | by Matt Demers0
Today is your last day to apply to graduate without a late fee! [How-to]
Just wanted to inform you that today is your last day to apply to graduate without incurring any of those pesky late fees. The process, which’ll set you back $40, lets Ryerson know that you’re intending to graduate and can start the process for verifying all your classes and credits.
Some steps, in case you’re confused:
- Log into RAMMS
- Hit the “My Academics” link
- Click the “Apply for graduation” link
- Confirm your program of study by clicking on the name. In my case, I’d hit “journalism”
- Choose your expected graduation semester from the drop-down
- Hit “Continue”
- Read the agreement and hit “Payment”; fill in your information
- Continue as needed until the end, where you’ll get a receipt.