Published on June 16th, 2012 | by Racer X4
Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from RU Student Life or any of its affiliates will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
2. CAN I PARTICIPATE? To participate in RU Student Life’s Orientation 2012 sweepstakes you must:
- Be an current college student, and intend to enroll as a student in the 2012-2016 academic year.
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Employees of RU Student Life, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
3. CONTEST PERIOD. RU Student Life’s Orientation 2012 contest will be accepting entries online starting at or about 12:00:01 AM (EST) June 18th, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 PM (EST) September 1st, 2012 (The “Contest Period”). All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (EST) September 1st, 2012. Proof that you entered your form and submission does not constitute proof or evidence that an entry was actually received within the Contest Period. Participants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. HOW DO I ENTER? One entry per person, per contest round, except where it is made explicit that multiple entries are accepted. Submitting an entry constitutes agreeing to the terms of these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor and/or its designee, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost due to any reason, all of which will be voided. Each submission of an Entry Form and an Entry Piece shall constitute an entry (“Entry”).
ENTRY PIECE REQUIREMENTS. Entry Pieces must be tasteful. Language will be evaluated by Sponsor based on context and societal acceptability. Content must be intended for a family audience and must, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, be suitable for a general audience and must not contain any nudity, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of these content related requirements. If the content of the Entry Piece does not meet the requirements listed above, the Entry Piece will not be posted on the sponsor’s web properties.
a. ENTER ONLINE. Before submitting your Entry, you must certify that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ENTRIES. By submitting an entry (or accepting any prize), each Entrant understands and agrees that their Entry Piece and name may be posted online to any of the sponsor’s web properties, without further compensation or review, and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to crop any entry in whole or in part or request submitters to do so, in order to be viewable online. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any such use by Sponsor, including any commercial advertising presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor, infringes the Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in its Entry.